Hendry understands that health care facilities have a unique environment with specialist staff and occupants requiring specific needs. Australian Standard AS4083-2010 Planning for Emergencies – Health Care Facilities, provides guidelines to assist in the prevention, preparation for and mitigation of the impact of emergencies. AS4083 applies many of the principles of AS3745-2010 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities, while dealing with the issues faced by health care facilities.
Hendry can deliver a range of services that include:
Preparation of an emergency plan, including Supplementary Plans under AS4083-2010
Emergency Coordinator training
Customised training programs designed to suit the facility and ensure appropriate levels of preparedness and response are maintained. Components can include:
• Induction training
• Skills retention training
• Advanced training for emergency coordinators, officers, supervisors, those working with hazardous material and processes or allocated special duties
• Creation and facilitation of appropriate emergency response exercises
• Specific training for: Sound and Intercom Systems, Emergency Warning and Intercommunication System, Occupant Warning System
• First Attack Fire Fighting training
To discuss your business requirements, please call us or submit a query via the button below.