Are you an innovative thinker who embraces transformation? Are you ready for the next step? Not a run of the mill position, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to truly shine within a National organisation. With a very attractive package on offer, this position has it all.
Hendry are growing rapidly and need a dynamic State Manager. An exciting opportunity has become available in our Sydney CBD office. Do you have what it takes to be the leader of our well- established team?
As NSW State Manager, you will manage our Sydney team with the added bonus of a highly skilled national support network. Join a truly visionary leadership team who are leading the way with Digital Transformation within our industry.
About the company
Hendry is Australia’s leading Building Surveying and Property Compliance Solutions company with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Darwin.
Hendry is at the forefront of property compliance innovation. With a key focus on pioneering sustainable initiatives across all property sectors, our extensive knowledge allows us to provide clients with practical and compliant outcomes. Hendry prides itself on its strong ethical values and a sense of corporate responsibility.
About the role
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join our Sydney Office as NSW State Manager. You will have the opportunity to work across a multitude of industry sectors, and work with a large national team of specialists who embrace innovation and collaboration. Our team is focused on the personal growth and development of our staff and offer opportunities for all levels of experience, including mentoring those new to the industry.
- Leading the NSW team to deliver a broad range of consultancy services to an existing and developing client base
- Drive the growth of the State office by combining proven technical and business development skills
- Actively support the implementation of digital solutions
- Assessment and certification of design documents for building projects;
- Inspection of buildings to ensure compliance with the relevant building legislation;
- Undertake building inspections associated with due diligence building audits, fire safety audits, building condition audits and statutory inspection regimes where required;
- Compliance auditing;