Hendry is one of Australia’s leading Property Compliance Solutions companies. A true market leader, Hendry has operated for over 30 years nationally, providing top quality professional services across a diverse range of industries.
Hendry is at the forefront of property compliance innovation. With a key focus on pioneering sustainable initiatives across all property sectors, our extensive knowledge allows us to provide clients with practical and compliant outcomes. Hendry prides itself on its strong ethical values and a sense of corporate responsibility.
We are searching for the right candidate to join our national Safety Measures team, based in our Melbourne office.
We are looking for a Graduate with a Construction or Engineering qualification/background, who is passionate about safety and compliance, and looking to further their experience in this area.
You will work in a team and receive training to:
- Undertake Essential Safety Measures Audits/Inspections to enable our clients to meet their statutory obligations
- Undertake building conditioning audits
- Undertake building full function fire tests
- Prepare audits/inspection reports
- Provide accurate advice in Building Regulations and Australian Standards