Hendry is Australia’s leading Building Surveying and Property Compliance Solutions company with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Darwin.
Hendry is at the forefront of property compliance innovation. With a key focus on pioneering sustainable initiatives across all property sectors, our extensive knowledge allows us to provide clients with practical and compliant outcomes. Hendry prides itself on its strong ethical values and a sense of corporate responsibility.
About the role
Reporting into the Finance Manager in a team of four, you will be responsible for the following:
- Full function of Accounts Payable
- Bank reconciliation and credit card reconciliation
- Processing bank withdrawals, EFT payment and handling queries in relation to these
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Assisting with debt recovery
- Assisting will billing
- Assisting with the provision of accurate reports to management
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required