QLD – HENDRY building certifiers advise building owners, proprietors and managers of budget accommodation buildings under the Building Act 1975, a building development application for accommodation buildings must be accompanied by a fire safety management plan that will, after the building work is carried out, comply with the Fire and Rescues Service Act 1990, section 104FC.
In short, the Fire Safety Management Plan must contain:
- The proposed maintenance schedule for the building’s fire safety installations
- The evacuation plan, including people with disabilities
- Proposed training plans for occupants and employees –
- Fire management prevention
- Emergency evacuation
- A list of the building’s prescribed fire safety installations
- Scaled drawings showing the location of the prescribed safety installations
HENDRY building certifiers can provide services for all the above compliance requirements. Please ring 07 3017 2222.